Rainbow Bay Marina is a complete sailing facility that offers sailing lessons and rentals, canoe paddling and more.
Rent a sleek Club 420, Rhodes 19 Sloop, El Toro, Laser or Columbia 22 (certification required) or, join a team of
paddlers as they work as one cresting the waves.
This site is under construction and is provided as a free public service to sailors, fishermen and visitors alike.
This site is NOT affiliated with the Navy, harbor management, the State of Hawaii, Harbors Division, DLNR nor Dept. of Boating and Ocean Recreation.
• 132 Slips • 7 Transient Slips • 30 Moorings • Boat Launch Ramp
• Sailboat, Kayak & Windsurfing Rental • Fishing & Scuba Charters
• Sailing Lessons • 65 Dry Storage Spaces • Yacht Club • Canoe Club
• Dinghy Storage Racks • Boat Maintenance Shop • Rental Cabanas
• 2 Boat Washdown Areas • Fuel Station • 59 Storage Lockers
• Restrooms, Showers & Laundry Facilities • Fish Weighing Scale
• Pump-Out Station • Haul-Out Crane to 8000 lbs. • Restaurant
RAINBOW BAY MARINA
57 Arizona Memorial Dr., next to Ford Island Bridge, Aiea HI 96701
Harbor Office: (808) 473-0279
Open to Public Tuesday thru Saturday 9 am - 5 pm - Navy Site
21° 22′ 17″ N, 157° 56′ 17″ W
Welcome to beautiful Rainbow Bay Marina in Pearl Harbor next to the USS Arizona Memorial Visitors Center.